Where is our old: Gold thread?

This is an open discussion forum about metal detecting. Please be generally polite and respectful. Please note that Dankowski Detectors now has Terms of Use provisions. Nothing has really changed, its just now everything is written down for the sake of those who in the past liked to argue. If anybody sees anything unreasonable or disagreeable in the Terms of Use, please let me know.
NASA-Tom

Where is our old: Gold thread?

Post by NASA-Tom »

You guys watching what is happening to World human-psychology (Spot Gold)?

Of ALL the things said/stated/documented in this lengthy old thread............... it is playing-out exactly per human Fibonacci cyclical sequence.
Daryl wi

Re: Where is our old: Gold thread?

Post by Daryl wi »

This is going to be a good year for Gold. My market guys I subscribe to feel 50 -100% up move in the next 12 months. When the Fed starts chopping interest rates, Its good for gold.
NASA-Tom

Post by NASA-Tom »

Gold launching upward means: SEVERE economy.
Daryl wi

Post by Daryl wi »

Stock markets hitting fresh highs, yet economy is tanking, not a good divergence, Market will come down to reality soon. Banks in bad shape due to all their commercial real estate loans getting hammered. When the fed comes to the rescue, with their printing press Gold will launch. The fuse is already lit on gold. Investors see what is coming. Anyone who has money in the markets might want to shift some into the gold miners. I'm already up close to 25% in the last week, with alot more to come .
EL NINO

Post by EL NINO »

To tell the truth, I expected an increase in the price of gold from the beginning of last year... because all the increase in the prices of consumer products was not exactly reflected in the increase in the value of gold... and gold slept for a long time.

In my opinion, the price of gold will now rise..but it is still difficult to say how high it will rise this year....even if the current year-on-year increase of 300 euros per ounce is nice..
NASA-Tom

Post by NASA-Tom »

For some crazy reason........ gold has NOT "tracked" the economy/markets/World......as it should. Scary!!!

BUT........ silver is still the best bet. . . . . and is way below 'par'.
Daryl wi

Post by Daryl wi »

The Bullion banks and other banks use the derivatives markets to try to hold down the price of the metals. Rising metals prices do not look good for the dollar . But the dollar is about to get a good whoopin this year. Actually the price of gold is at record highs in most world currencies now.
ScoTTT2

Post by ScoTTT2 »

will executive orders 6102 and 6814 be used as precedence in the near future? and if so, what are you guys doing to prevent the major losses to your stacks/investments that would result? Are we in the roaring twenties?
NASA-Tom

Post by NASA-Tom »

More crazy things going on ... in the World of gold. Again..... today...... it is above $2200
Daryl wi

Post by Daryl wi »

Gold is the canary in the coal mine., yet not too many people are noticing. Most people will buy in right near the end of the run.