Where is our old: Gold thread?

This is an open discussion forum about metal detecting. Please be generally polite and respectful. Please note that Dankowski Detectors now has Terms of Use provisions. Nothing has really changed, its just now everything is written down for the sake of those who in the past liked to argue. If anybody sees anything unreasonable or disagreeable in the Terms of Use, please let me know.
NASA-Tom

Re: Where is our old: Gold thread?

Post by NASA-Tom »

Daryl,

I've been giving financial training seminars to certain, select institutions for a few decades now....... to include a handful of individual one-on-ones. Truthfully, it's more about psychology (of money)......more than financial definition(s). I have come to enjoy this...... as much as I enjoy the professional one-on-one treasure-hunting/metal-detecting training. (Especially the future feedback)!
Daryl wi

Post by Daryl wi »

It would be awesome to start a financial ed thread here , Tom. A lot of folks are going to be hurting financially with the tsunami of bad economic stuff coming .
shoveler

Post by shoveler »

Pfft !! who cares about gold , it's so plentiful it's literally spewing out of the ground ;)

https://www.foxweather.com/extreme-weat ... -gold-dust
Prepper

Post by Prepper »

This thread is worth a bump, especially originally started as a Fibonacci cyclical sequence post.

I see Silver is starting to get a break, finally! They say the silver/gold market riggers will eventually stop and both gold and Silver will elevate to true levels.

Hopefully, This happens soon or at the least in our lifetime, the beat downs we silver/gold holder's endure are painful. Those that hold physical metals hang in there, our day is coming.

On another note, Stock up if finances allow. Not just metals and just to list a few stock up on food, water, medicine, portable solar equipment if possible.

Paul
Daryl wi

Post by Daryl wi »

Silver had a big resistance line at $30 an oz, on the charts. Well it blew thru that today, closed around $32. Silver should hit 50 again in the next 6 months. Gold also close to its high. Could break out to new highs very soon.
NASA-Tom

Post by NASA-Tom »

Yes...... gold is well over $2400/Oz again. It is now .... more "regular" (comfortable) being at these extreme elevated numbers. It takes $2400 of these fiat's...... to buy the same old Oz of gold.
Prepper

Post by Prepper »

Haven't looked at Golds most recent Fibonacci cyclical sequence, But Silver sure looks like it's almost there 13+21=34. Next stop after $34 is $55.

Maybe we'll see $34 tomorrow, or this coming week?

Exciting times ahead, hold strong gang don't let the metals beat downs ruin your day. We are bound to have them, only they won't or I should say shouldn't be the same level clubbing we endured before.

Have patience gang!

Paul
Daryl wi

Post by Daryl wi »

Gold keeps chugging My market analysists feel gold to $3000 and silver to $40 this year. Im enjoying the ride.
Prepper

Post by Prepper »

That's true, Gold usually leads then silver follows. That's a gold/silver ratio of 75 if gold hits $3000 and silver at $40.

These baby seal club silver beat downs are getting old, hopefully we'll see your $40 silver this year. $35.00 Silver is my break even point, high American Silver Eagles premiums cost me an arm and leg 2-3 years ago. Was even higher than that, these lower silver prices recently helped lower my dollar cost average to $35.

Keep stacking or hold on eventually Silver will soar!
NASA-Tom

Post by NASA-Tom »

With gold above $2500/oz...... is a indicies of: World War eligibility.

((( A measure of: Humans are at a high-magnitude of unrest/instability )))